Someone is about to win the lottery… okay, not quite. But if you’re a homeowner (in Toronto) winning free custom built-ins is basically the same thing. Yes. I said free custom built-ins. Cabin Co. Design has partnered with NCD Kitchens to help one lucky homeowner in the GTA solve their storage sorrows. Designed by yours truly and built and installed by my friends at NCD… I think it goes without saying that I’m already super jealous of the winning human. Contest details are below the photo! Good Luck!!
Over the next 8 weeks we’ll be posting inspiring photos of built-ins on Instagram. To enter you must do the following:
- Post a photo (on Instagram) of a space in your home that’s yearning for built-ins and use the hashtag #BuildMeIn + tag @curatedcabin and @ncdkitchens
- Show us virtual love in the form of likes, comments (tag your storage lacking friends!) and follows (duh, how predictable)
- Email your submission to jordy [at] curatedcabin.com and include measurements (desired length, width and height of the built-in as well as its function – i.e. closet space, books, entertainment, etc.)
- Submission deadline is November 15, 2014. Winner to be drawn at random and named on November 17, 2014
- Winner must be a homeowner in Toronto.
Some more fine print:
- Must be of age of majority.
- Must be homeowners in GTA.
- Any contestant who submits a quote to NCD Kitchen’s qualifies as an additional entry.
- One submission per person
- Every submission must be verifiable: a link to your post + email with measurements must be sent to jordy[at]curatedcabin.com
- Submission deadline is Nov 15, 2014
- Winner to be named on November 17, 2014
- Prize to be installed before sept 1, 2015
- We reserve the right to subsitute materials for equal or greater value
Prize to include: Custom design built-in for your space, melamine interior, mdf painted exterior finishes. Up to 6 feet in length, 7 feet in height, up to 2 glass doors, crown moldings. Delivery and installation.
Photo via: Home Adore